18/04/2012

Elora: A Monster High/MLP Centaur.

Elora, Daughter of the Forest.

Elora was something new for me, I'd wanted to create a Monster High custom, but not in the same way that so many other people are doing at the moment. I wanted to be one of the first to create a Monster High centaur.

 She has been made from a Monster High Cleo doll, and a G2 pony that I felt best matched MH's slender, willow-y frame. Her torso was cut below the navel with a dremel tool, and sculpted to the modified body using Fimo Soft. Elora has a completely new faceup done in modelling acrylics and sealed in parts with thick gloss, her horse body has been shaded and highlighted with chalk pastels to give a sense of muscle and realism. She has been rerooted and tailed in Dollyhair's Garnet Jewel, and all her accessories are handmade.

 She is currently not for sale, but anyone seriously interested can send me a PM.

-Fiwen. x
 




No comments:

Post a Comment